Remember that all Water Filtration Systems are not the same. We always care about drinking water to support a healthy generation. Water is most important factor in our life and you should choose water filtration system very carefully. Don’t think that you have some type of water filtration system and you are safe. This is possible that your filtration system is not as good as you are thinking, so be careful.
Questions about water filtration systems
When you purchase a Water Filtration Systems. To make things easy here we have arranged a list of questions which you should ask or check in water filtration system which you are choosing and make sure that you have the right system that produces the best water for your health.
- Is it protecting the integrity of the water and remove acids completely ?
- What is the TDS concentration value ? TDS is total dissolved solids.
- Does the achieved TDS only contain desired elements, such as the proper minerals ?
- What is the alkalinity of the water produced by filtration system ?
- How filtration system achieve the alkalinity which is claimed by provider ?
- Can the brand have a third-party analysis available on request ?
- Does the water contain essential minerals in bicarbonate form ?
- Is the water 100% free of all undesirable contaminants ?
As a distributor of PRISTINEHYDRO we believe the water that you drink is the most important component to your health. Since long time, we’ve been perfecting consumable water quality by utilizing a revolutionary and innovative process. This innovative process evolved 10-Stage Complete Filtration and Restoration process revives water to its original unspoiled condition, the way nature intended it to be.
The alkaline minerals found in PristineHydro’s drinking water are calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium bicarbonate electrolyte salts. These ions are beneficial and naturally occur in nature as electrolyte salts. Calcium and magnesium bicarbonate are complex hydrated salts that only exist in the liquid form. This is the most natural way to consume them!
There are so many things that affect our drinking water! The water pollution cycle in water filtration systems as well as the effects of human pollution leave undesirable contaminants AND acids in our drinking water.
Pure RO water is unstable, it is known as aggressive (hungry) water. If you run pure RO water through your house it will eat into the copper, lead, and galvanized pipes. You shouldn’t be drinking that!